Version 1.0/Issue date 6/12/2020
This is the website of Scott Marketing & Consulting Group, LLC.
Our postal address is 20770 US Highway 281N, Suite 108-304, San Antonio, TX 78258
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you submit information on the contact us form, when you schedule a free consultation, participate in an online webinar or event, survey, contest or promotion, communicate with us via third-party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, occupation, employer information and any other information you choose to provide.
If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in an online webinar, event or services, we will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the services. We are able to link IP addresses to a specific individual unless the individual has filled out a form on our site and provided additional personal data.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Send you updates;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
- Personalize and improve the services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Access to Your Information and Correction
At your request, we will inform you what personal data we have stored about you and for what purpose(s). Should we ever have stored incorrect data about you, despite our efforts to only store accurate and current data, we will correct it promptly upon recognition or at your request. To request access to your personal data or correction of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.